Thursday 16 August 2012

Apologies

Lighthouse. Yacht and Beach Club. Orlando, FL. 
July 2012.
Taken with a Lomography Actionsampler.

I haven't posted since the 18th May?! What's that all about?!

Okay, so my two utterly boring and terrible reasons for being so delayed with the blogging:

1) Real life. I started a new job in May and am now working there full time. This means minimal time for photo taking and brainstorming (although the camera fund is looking good for the first time in about a year).

2) When I am at home I can't think of anything to take a photo of, so as a result I haven't really taken a photo I care about for months. However, I took some photos I absolutely adore while on holiday and am determined to make more of an effort with photography again once my schedule clears up.

Boardwalk and Beach. Orlando, FL. 
July 2012.
Taken with a Lomography Actionsampler.

More photos to come soon, promise!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment