Wednesday 16 May 2012

May

I'm rather behind with photo uploading lately, so rather than bore you with a billion unnecessary posts I thought I'd just post all my photos in here. I've got a separate post full of Rome photos coming up too :)

This is what I've been up to over the past couple of weeks.  

On the 3rd May I saw my beloved Blood Red Shoes in London. 
It was my 25th time seeing them live and they still manage to amaze me.




I haven't really been able to explore much due to the fact it WON'T STOP RAINING and I had tonsillitis last week. However, I did go on one pretty nice walk.








 Making the most of the blue skies while they last.

Next week I'll be seeing Say Anything twice (!!) I can't wait, I'm far too excited right now. Expect a great deal of photos from that :)

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment